Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

This is wrong on so many levels.

I'm not being judgmental. Wait. Yes I am. I stumbled across this post on someone's blog. I am not sure what's worse - anxiously awaiting getting your infant's ears pierced at a mall, (OMG - four months we've waited, and now finally!) or subjecting an innocent child to a ridiculously spelled name. Both are permanent.

Oh! I know! Why not have the poor kid's stupidly spelled name TATTOO'ED ON HER? It would only hurt for a little bit, but everyone would know how clever you are FOREVER.



" We had been talking about piercing Taytem's ears since she was born and we finally did it. Right after her 4 month check up we headed to the mall and had it done."

1 comment:

  1. my afternoon had yet to produce a laugh until I checked in on your blog now I'm cracking up- thanks ma'am!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails